Highland Lights

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Blog So Far

Creating a blog and adding posts to it has been an eye-opening experience. It's made me aware of the blogging world and of the vast amount of information that's out there, that people take the time to write about. It's amazing!
I have to say that I'm really enjoying the professional blogs and now that I've discovered that resource, I'll plug in and keep up with several of them. Being able to read posts from former professors, people I've heard lecture, and people whose books I've read is invaluable. It gives a continuation to the experience, and a depth to the knowledge that these people have to share. And it makes it crystal clear that we need to give our students this same experience. Exciting timies are ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home