Highland Lights

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Visit to San Francisco


I spent MEA weekend in San Francisco where, among other things, I visited a private high school in a wealthy suburb. Of course the school is well-funded, the teachers are well-supported, and the students are bright and eager. But, you know, we have some pretty amazing teachers at our school, and some bright, eager students, and there are some very wonderful things happening right here. It's always interesting to get away and to see things from a different perspective, and I was able to take some ideas away that I can use in my own work. So all things considered, it was a successful visit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice "shot" of you and the Golden Gate!

October 24, 2007 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Love your SF avatar! Linda

October 27, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home