Highland Lights

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thing 13: Subscription Databases

What a great meeting yesterday! It was a real luxury to have time to explore a database (United Streaming for my group) and then to learn what others had discovered in their explorations. And it was surely a good thing to get to work with Kathy, my co-worker; usually our times to work together are squeezed into the snippets between classes or during a quick meeting after school. Karen guided us so expertly through the process, and it felt productive and useful.
I felt that I really benefited from hearing what the other groups learned about the databases. Although I have looked at them, and have spent time familiarizing myself with what they have to offer, they're so extensive that there's always more to learn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Isn't it great having Karen as an intern? She's so savvy and intuitive about problem solving. I'll miss her so much next year! Linda

November 15, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home